Pinnacol Assurance on LinkedIn

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A conversation with our Associate V.P. of Application Services

We have a current opening for a Web Developer that I recently posted so I wanted to catch up with our A.V.P. of Application Services to gain more insight into what the position was like and what might attract someone to apply. In the following video Dave Hoffman shares insights about the Web Developer role and also gives his thoughts on where I.T. at Pinnacol is heading, and what it's like to work in our I.T. shop. Dave is a pretty busy guy so I really appreciate him taking more time than planned to really go in-depth around some of the questions I had for him:



We also have other I.T. opportunities available in our Decision Support/Business Intelligence team. You can check them all out as well as apply from our company website.

No comments:

Post a Comment