Pinnacol Assurance on LinkedIn

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pinnacol Systems Administrator

Pinnacol has a current vacancy for a Unix Systems Administrator so I thought I'd touch base with the hiring manager, Stewart, to get his insights into what he is looking for and what the position actually entails. I know that Stewart and his Data and Network Services team are very proud of the support of Pinnacol operations they provide, and as a non-technical user of a lot of the systems I always appreciate how infrequently service interruptions occur. I know enough about what Stewart's group does to know that there is a ton of work behind the scenes to ensure that our systems are up and running on a continual basis. If you have the right skill sets we'd love to hear from you as a potential addition to the team!


No comments:

Post a Comment