Pinnacol Assurance on LinkedIn

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thank you to all the candidates we met at Dice Tech Fair

Brian, Jesse, Tim, and Cory looking
forward to speaking to candidates
On Tuesday of this week I and Megan (my counterpart in Human Resources) participated in the DICE Tech and Engineering Job Fair held at the Denver Tech Center Marriott Hotel.

We had a chance to meet with a lot of great candidates at the Fair which had a strong turnout. I had asked some of our IT folks to join me so I owe a special thank you to Cory, Tim, Brian, and Jesse for helping out. My knowledge of IT goes only so far, so Megan and I spent our time introducing candidates to Pinnacol and getting them to one of our four IT pros for more in-depth conversations. Cory heads up our application development side, Tim runs our Help Desk area, Jesse runs our Security function, and Brian comes out of the Data and Network Services area so candidates could talk shop directly with some of our hiring managers.

Thank you to DICE for hosting the Fair and thank you especially to everyone who stopped by. It was great to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment