Pinnacol Assurance on LinkedIn

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Best Kept Secrets...

This may be the one of the shortest blogs I ever write...

  • Pinnacol Assurance is a workers' compensation insurance company (not auto, health, unemployment or any other type of insurance)
  • Workers' compensation insurance takes care of workers who are injured on the job. It provides coverage for medical expenses and some level of lost time wage compensation
Why is this blog titled "Best Kept Secrets"? To  this day many, if not most, candidates I meet with really know nothing about our company. If I am lucky they know we are an insurance company and they earn extra points if they know it's workers' compensation insurance. And if they know what workers' compensation insurance actually does I feel like I've won the lottery. This is not to lay blame on candidates at all, but it constantly drives home to me that Pinnacol remains one of the best kept secrets in Colorado! 

No comments:

Post a Comment